Magento Store / Dealer locator
Extension for Magento by Anowave
- In Stock
- Premium product
- MADE IN
Magento Store Locator allows store owners to display store locations on the map. It automatically calculates distance and nearest stores based on visitor's address.
Magento Store/Dealer locator is extension which allows for store owners to display their store's location to site visitors via intitive map interface based on Google Maps. The extension allows visitors to enter their address and find nearest stores including distance calculation.
- Store locator
- Dealer locator
- Unlimited stores
- Based on Google Maps
- Intuitive interface
- AJAX based
- Custom store icons/markers
- Multiple store fields available such as store name, address, postcode, street, rich text description and more.
- Autocomplete enabled address search (applies for both frontend and backend)
- Ability to detect visitor location automatically (https only)
- Ability to set initial map zoom
- Ability to set initial map boundary to allow country specific postcode search
- Ability to choose distance units from admin (kilomteres or miles)
- Ability to enable customers to change distance units (kilometers or miles)
- Ability to create/edit allowed radius range (via comma separated values e.g 0,5,10,20,30,40,50,100,200,300,400,500)
- Does not overwrite existing files
- Does not override blocks, controllers and other custom code
- No monthly fees
Intuitive search interface
The Magento Store/Dealer locator extension provides user friendly search interface allowing visitors to see all stores on the map including store information, distance from visitor (in miles), additional store information etc.
Results are AJAX enabled and position on the map automatically including advanced store toolips
Intuitive admin interface
Magento Store locator extension provides easy and intitive inteface for store owners to quickly manage store locations. Based on a combination of Google Maps and advanced AJAX based interface admin can quickly position store on map and get geo coordinates.
Magento platform version
User experience,Conversion rate
- 1) Open our demo installation
- 2) Login with username: demo and password: demo
- 3) Go to Anowave Extensions -> Store locator
- 4) Add a sample store via the intuitive interface
- 5) Go to http://mage.anowave.com/locator/
- 6) Click "Find stores"
- 7) Review nearest stores
- 8) You can play with the current location by dragging the map marker across different locations on the map and clicking "Find stores" again.
Our products come with a premium support. To report a bug, use our Premium Help Desk available in your account at Anowave.
No product reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.
User Guide & Documentation
This extension can be installed in a few minutes, by going through the following steps:
- Download/purchase the extension
- Unzip the file in a temporary directory
- Copy folder "app" and paste it in your Magento installation root directory. This extension will NOT replace existing code.
- Go to your admin panel and clear cache. Hit refresh on any of your Magento pages and you're done.
To configure the extension follow these steps:
- 1) go to System -> Configuration -> Anowave Extensions (Tab) -> Store locator configuration,
- 2) Set "Enable locator" to "Yes"
- 3) Insert your Google Maps API key. Replace existing one with your own to receive control and analytical data
- 4) Set initial map zoom. Zoom is a digit range between 0 and 18
- 5) Upload your own custom marker or leave default
- 6) Save changes
Accessing locator on the front part of you store
Locator is using a frontend route "locator" and it can be accessed by typing or linking to https://<domain>/locator/
If you like this product, share it with your friends