GENERAL REFUND POLICY
Please read below the terms and conditions for refunds.
DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE REFUND POLICY
The products available for purchase on our web site are open source, downloadable, fully-functional. Each product provides online demo to let you fully evaluate it before you make a purchase decision. If a product doesn't have demo, there are additional resources such as image previews and video materials available to help you better understand how it works and if it will fit your needs. Products may include compressed and unreadable code which is legit and intentional.
- Please use the Demo Store to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license.
- If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared you will be able to download the file(s) in your personal profile at Anowave. Once you make a purchase, no refunds will be given.
- After purchase our support staff is available to assist in installation and configuration via Support Desk.
- If you discover an issue which has substantially diminished your enjoyment of our software, please issue a support ticket describing the issue so that we can assist you in resolving any problem that you may have experienced.
- We may require certain level of access to check and fix reported issue(s). If customer refuses to provide the required access, refund is not possible. The access we may require includes: FTP access, backend access to Magento admin.
As a customer before sharing any sensitive data you are ALLOWED to require from us:
a) static IP address
b) public SSH key
c) requirement to use a VPN server
- In rare instances and only within 60 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the software will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund. This rule does NOT apply for software that has been downloaded from our store and customized by our engineers for your personal needs.
- Any payments for bespoke customizations of our modules shall not be refunded.
- Next purchase of the same module makes previous purchases non-refundable.
- In rare cases we may agree to switch an accidentally purchased module with another module from our store. In such cases the latter one becomes non-refundable.
- Products that include free installation/configuration and client has used such service are non-refundable in any case. In case refund is requested, we may charge for the time spent for providing the installation/configuration service.
- No refunds shall be given on grounds of "we changed our mind". You have to prove that the module does not work as expected and assist us in checking the issue for you before requesting a refund.
- Our extensions contain a common files which are obfsucated/minified. These are related to licensing only and have no impact on how modules work/function. The only thing that obfuscated/minified code does is to handle licensing and protect our intellectual properties. No refunds shall be given due to lack or presence of such obfuscated code in our modules.
LETTER OF DESTRUCTION
We may also ask you to sign a Letter of Destruction as a condition of your return. Please Download required letter of destruction template.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS REFUND POLICY
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.